Tenure and Conditions
1. The Scholarship will provide funding of up to S$36,000 per annum and will be used to cover the Scholarship holder’s tuition expenses at Christ’s College.
2. Where the Scholarship holder’s chosen course is Economics, Law, or Management Studies, the Scholarship will support the Scholarship holder for three years. For the avoidance of doubt, Management Studies can be taken either as a third-year or as a fourth-year course. However, the Scholarship will only support it as a third-year course.
3. Where the Scholarship holder’s chosen course is Computer Science, Natural Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Engineering, the Scholarship will support the Scholarship holder for four years.
4. The Scholarship offer is conditional upon the successful applicant accepting Christ’s College’s offer.
5. If an applicant receives an offer from Christ’s College and a Scholarship offer, but subsequently fails to meet the conditions of the Christ’s College offer, the Scholarship offer will be withdrawn.
6. In the case of male Singaporeans and male Singaporean permanent residents, who have been offered a Scholarship, the offer of the Scholarship is conditional on them having completed their Singapore national service obligations prior to the commencement of their studies at Christ’s College.
7. If a Scholarship holder is obliged to intermit his or her studies on medical or other grounds, the funding attendant on the Scholarship will be suspended and restored only when he or she resumes her studies. In the event the Scholarship holder is obliged to intermit his or her studies pursuant to this clause, the duration of the support provided by the Scholarship under paragraphs 2 and 3 above, as the case may be, shall be extended, at the Selection Committee’s discretion, for up to the term of the intermission.
8. If a Scholarship holder ceases to be a student of Christ’s College before completing his or her degree, the Scholarship award will cease immediately.
9. Unless otherwise agreed to by the Selection Committee, if a Scholarship holder accepts a scholarship of comparable or greater value from any other organization during the term of the Scholarship, the Scholarship award will cease.
10. All Scholarship holders will be required to abide by the Scholarship Rules and Regulations.